Good kids from good families are:
* addicted to their devices
* distracted by non-stop input
* subjected to extreme cruelty & obscenity
* isolated from real friends
* disconnected from their parents, elders, communities,
the earth, the sacred, and life itself.
Millions of kids are lost in the digital wilderness without a map, and as a result, the sequential spiral down:
anxiety > depression > suicide
has reached epidemic proportions. Parents are justifiably terrified that their child will be next.
Unfortunately, many parents are also caught in the addictive grip of technology, and don't know the way out, for themselves or their children. For sure, life has become incredibly stressful for everyone. We get it. If you have been searching for a healthy dose of hope and a beautiful solution, you have come to the right place.